Pastoral Care (urgent matters - please call the church mob (if unattended, leave an sms): 0488 323 9232
(1) For Fasting & Prayer Notes, Please Scroll Down
(2) For Home/Connect-Group Or Personal
Growth Information, Please Scroll To The Bottom Section
Please Sign Up Here For Login Details. Either For (1) Whatsapp, Text/SMS, & Facebook/Online Forums (2) Online FreeConferenceCall/Webinar. Once Signed Up & Confirmed, The Login Details Will Be Forwarded To Your Contact Details.
First, Complete The Form On This Page. Your Form Will Be Processed. Login Details Will Be Forwarded To Your Indicated Contact Details.
Next, Return Here Either -
(1) To Go To The FRCC Members Only Forum:
Click On The Button
(2) To Go To Live Services/Home Page
Click On The Button
For Information On Marriage Dedication And/Or To Sign Up, Please Click On The Link Below: This Is An A4 Size, 2-page PDF Doc. Print Page 1 Out, Then Print Page 2 On The Back Side, Fold Into Pamphlet-Format.
Home/Connect-Group Or Personal Growth
 Start Here
Complete A Home/Connect-Group Slip
[You can self-nominate yourself to lead or offer your home/venue]
To View/Download, Please Click Below
FRCC Connect group brochure to guide you set up, run for couple of weeks, before your Bible study part 1 is due. Please keep simple records/notebook of your meeting in order to update the Church Office.
The brochure is A4 size, pdf. Print out the first page. Turn over the printed page to print page 2. Fold into a brochure format.
To view/download, please click on the buton below.
Bible Study Pamphlets
(1) Bible study pamphlet that you can do section-by-section: Depending on what time frame you have set, determine how much of study you can do per meet, and mark-out sections for each meet. The entire pamphlet should go for 3-4 meetings before we send you another one. Please place your request 5 business/office days in advance. Email email@example.com
(2) For Connect Groups: Feel free to get workmates, friends and neighbours together to form a group.
(3) If you work hard together for about 2-3 months, you can request a pastoral visit to commission your group formally for greater works.